Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Play Kevin Turkey!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Okay, I admit it--the game is really called 'Kevin Bacon' or 'Peter Gabriel,' but I was trying to give it a Thanksgiving theme! Here's a fun way to pass some time:

You start with the name "Kevin Bacon," then the next person has to name a famous person starting with the same letter as the previous person's last name. It can be an actor, actress, singer, cartoon characters, political figure, sport hero, etc. Basically anyone who is famous is fair game.

For Example:

First Person says: George Washington = Whitney Houston

Second Person Replies: Whitney Houston = Homer Simpson

Third Person Replies: Homer Simpson = Sandra Bullock (and so on)

Make sure and note both the response you are replying to, and your response (like I did in the example). That way, if several people post at once, then it gives the next poster an idea of who to reply to without messing up.

Have Fun!

Byroney

P.S. Amelia will be back on Monday

KEVIN BACON = ?

Photo: KindHelper Courtesy: EveryStockPhoto .com

Allaya9 responded:
Kevin Bacon=Britney Spears

ami_nix replied to Allaya9's response:
Britney Spears= Samuel L. Jackson
Noah's mom- "When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her son." - Sophia Loren

sarah0323 replied to ami_nix's response:
Samuel L. Jackson = John Wayne
Sarah 32, SO 32, DD1 11, DS1 7, DS2 4, DS3 3, DD2 3 months

Byroney_WebMD_Staff replied to sarah0323's response:
John Wayne = William Shatner

RoseLynn02 replied to Byroney_WebMD_Staff's response:
William Shatner = Sheryl Crow

sarah0323 replied to RoseLynn02's response:
Sheryl Crow = Calvin Klein
Sarah 32, SO 32, DD1 11, DS1 7, DS2 4, DS3 3, DD2 3 months

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.