Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2 Month Vaccines
An_242692 posted:
I am a first time mother so of course I worry about everything. My baby just had her two month vaccines 2 days ago and it still drowsy. I know that is expected until up to 24 hours. She got her vaccines Thursday at 2 and it is now Saturday night and she is sleeping more and more and hardly eating.Advice?

lenono97 responded:
Not sure if that's still the effects of the vaccines or not. Is she getting sick, like a cold? Have you given her any medications that could be causing it? Is there someone on call at the clinic you could call and ask? It wouldn't hurt. Hope she is doing better today. Of course, if it gets to the point she is having a hard time waking up at all, I would take her to the ER.

An_242692 replied to lenono97's response:
She does not seem to have any cold symptoms or taken any medications. She seems more alert and herself today but I may just call her doctors office to check. Thank you.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.