Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

2 Month Vaccines
    An_242692 posted:
    I am a first time mother so of course I worry about everything. My baby just had her two month vaccines 2 days ago and it still drowsy. I know that is expected until up to 24 hours. She got her vaccines Thursday at 2 and it is now Saturday night and she is sleeping more and more and hardly eating.Advice?

lenono97 responded:
    Not sure if that's still the effects of the vaccines or not. Is she getting sick, like a cold? Have you given her any medications that could be causing it? Is there someone on call at the clinic you could call and ask? It wouldn't hurt. Hope she is doing better today. Of course, if it gets to the point she is having a hard time waking up at all, I would take her to the ER.

An_242692 replied to lenono97's response:
    She does not seem to have any cold symptoms or taken any medications. She seems more alert and herself today but I may just call her doctors office to check. Thank you.

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
    For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 5 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.