Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Officially here instead of Lurking! :)
fiannakyn posted:
I have popped in and out for the last few months as I waited for my son to be born. then I forgot to update everyone!

Anthony Steven was born December 23rd at 6:47pm after 18 hours total of labor and only 10 minutes of pushing! His birthmom is the first one in 3 generations to have labor last less than 24 hours, not have a cecerian, and have a boy! She only needed a little Pictin to speed things up when she stalled at 7 for 3 hours, and needed one stitch for a tiny tear! I was soo proud of her! AND I was in the delivery room with her and her mom so I got to see the miracle!!

He was 5 pounds 8.5 oz (bio mom and dad both are small too so we expected it) and 19 inches. He came home on Christmas Day, directly to us with Power of Attorney. We have court in the next couple weeks to finalize the adoption.

He is now 1 month old and weighs 8 lbs and is 20 inches. He spent a couple weeks in Preemie clothes but quickly out grew them, and is about to outgrow the Newborn stuff!
Vicky DH (35) (adpopted) son Anthony was born De 23, 2011. Also licensed foster parents. Never been pregnant.

lenono97 responded:
Congratulations and welcome to the boards!

sarah0323 responded:
Congratulations!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood.
Sarah 32, SO 32, DD1 11, DS1 7, DS2 4, DS3 3, DD2 3 months

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.