Skip to content
Welcome New Mommies! April 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Stop in, introduce yourself and tell us about your new bundle of joy!

Share your favorite moment of the day (or night) and your most recent struggle.

Looking forward to "meeting" you!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

earleyml1012 responded:
Hi! I'm Michelle and I have a 5 1/2 month old baby girl named Katelyn. She is such a happy baby who has the biggest smiles! Right now our favorite thing is her interacting more with us. Last night we were singing silly songs with Alex, our 3 yr DD, and Katelyn was cracking up. She's also learning how to sit up unsupported and we think she has a tooth on the way.

Can't wait to meet more of the other mammas out there!

Allaya9 responded:
Hello, my name is Alison and Lochlan just turned 7 months. He's such a happy baby and a joy to be around but the size of a 1 year old so he's our big boy. He's sitting up on his own, crawling, now we're waiting on his teeth to come in which have yet to erupt.

lbcash responded:
My name is Beth I have a 4 year old son named Connor and I have a 4 month old son named Evan. Evan turned 4 months old yesterday and we fed him his first baby food yesterday. He has some big smiles too, and he is a very happy baby. Although he does have GERD really bad. We are hoping the solids will help with it. He is on Similac Sensitive for Spit Up because it has Rice starch in it and it is suppose to help the GERD also. Looking forward to enjoying all of those amazing milestones with Evan that we enjoyed with Connor. They grow up too fast!!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
It is fun catching up and hearing about your kiddos.

Oh, I miss this phase........ sigh.....
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

diegosmom7 responded:
Hi! My name is Claudia and my baby's name is Diego. He is 5 1/2 months. He is the second love of my life, his daddy the first He still doesnt sit up unsupported, but he is working on it....He finally rolled over just last week lol... I love him to pieces and he is my first child (and last!) I do have a step daughter who is 20! and I have been with her dad since she was a teenager....so I am done after Diego! These past few months have been a roller coaster ride for me, the hardest thing I have EVER had to do in my life! I am looking forward to meeting some of you...
I live in the West Palm Beach Area....

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to diegosmom7's response:
Welcome Claudia and Hello!

We are so glad to have you join us! Sounds like you do have your hands full with Diego and his older sister! Maybe you can lend advice to us as our little ones get much older.

Be sure to check in weekly on our Monday Minutes discussion and begin new discussion or chime in on others to get to know the other new mommies here.

Blessings to your and your family,
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Did you know crib bumpers can be dangerous?Expert
Sure they're cute, but are they worth the potential risk? Between 1985 and 2005, 27 children under the age of 2 years died and 25 were ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.