Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hello!
KBratt posted:
Hi, I have been lurking on this board for the last couple weeks & wanted to post to introduce myself!

I am moving over from the 3rd Tri Pregnancy board. I just delivered my second child, Riley Wayne on 3/4/12. I am a stay at home mom of a 21mo old-Kelsey Paige & my 6wk old boy. I was also on the pregnancy boards with my daughter & due to the lack of posts on this board quickly became disinterested in it. I really enjoy the comradery of the pregnancy boards & am hoping we can continue it here on this board as well?

Please introduce yourself & tell me a little about you!

kell0613 responded:
I've been lurking here the past few weeks as well. I had been on the BF board...but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one there

My daughter is almost 7mos now, and growing by leaps and bounds! I'm trying furiously to get the house baby-proofed at the moment

Allaya9 responded:
Hello! I've been lurking here for a while and I agree about the comradery of the pregnancy boards. Right now I'm a stay at home mom with our 7 month old son Lochlan who is growing so fast. He's the height of a 1 year old, crawling and babbling up a storm. He's our sweet little angel and we're really starting to enjoy watching him learn, grow and get into everything lol

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Katie, Kelly, and Alison! Welcome to Motherhood!

You are right, this community needs more daily conversation.

Would you like to start a weekly check-in post? Could include reaching a new milestone, discussing your latest struggle and include a reminder for what you are going to do for yourself (moms need some ME time) that week?

I'm open to ideas and if you know of a mom you would like to invite to your Community use the Send to a Friend link at the top right of the page.

Also, be sure to go into My Community Profile to set up your Signature and Member Story (It does not transfer from one community to another).

Let's get this community talking!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

zabroza86 responded:
Hello, I'm JoAnna and the proud mommy of a10 month old son Kaleb. I currently work full time but wish I was home more with my LO. I can't believe that my LO is going to be 1 already

I wouldn't mind having some kind of a weekly chat session or even a topic that we can answer and what not.

BTW, nice to meet y'all and hope to hear from y'all.

KBratt replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Yes! That would be awesome!!

oboingo76 responded:
HI KBratt! I was on the 3rd tri board with you. I delivered my daughter Lilia on 2/29/12 (leap year baby). I have tried several times to post my birth story there but for some reason this board doesn't let me start discussions. I type them out and when I try to post it just doesn't do anything. (??)

Oh well. Congrats on your delivery!

I just began daycare last week (2 days with MIL and 3 days at daycare) so that has been rough. The baby is doing great but mom and dad not so much - I'm still crying each day when she leaves!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.