3 month old babys ear drums
hpearson21 posted:
have a question for someone. will a race track hurt a 3 month olds ear drums? im stuck!

earleyml1012 responded:
I can't say for sure but I would think that the loud noise might be harmful. Do you have any ear protection that you could put on your LO?

KBratt responded:
I can't be totally sure, but I would think it's best to get some ear plugs. There are kid size silacone plugs at Wal-Mart, I think it's $2.50 for a pack of 12 & you can tear them in half to make them even smaller for tiny ears! (We use them on DD since she has tubes in her ears & can't get them wet.)
Katie: DH-Ryan, Kelsey 7/4/10

hpearson21 replied to earleyml1012's response:
thanx so much....i am a litlle worried that his ear drums are just too small to handle all that noise so someone suggested to get ear plugs if i was gonna take him...so thanks for the imput.

hpearson21 replied to KBratt's response:
thanks so much for your input...i didnt really know how to approach the situation but now that you say ear plugs thats a really good suggestion...so thank you

earleyml1012 replied to hpearson21's response:
What did you end up doing? We went to a dance concert with the kids yesterday and two of the numbers had a really low base. The baby (6months) didn't like it and actually cried a little. So I'd definitely recommend some kind of hear protection.