Skip to content
3 month old babys ear drums
hpearson21 posted:
have a question for someone. will a race track hurt a 3 month olds ear drums? im stuck!

earleyml1012 responded:
I can't say for sure but I would think that the loud noise might be harmful. Do you have any ear protection that you could put on your LO?

KBratt responded:
I can't be totally sure, but I would think it's best to get some ear plugs. There are kid size silacone plugs at Wal-Mart, I think it's $2.50 for a pack of 12 & you can tear them in half to make them even smaller for tiny ears! (We use them on DD since she has tubes in her ears & can't get them wet.)
Katie: DH-Ryan, Kelsey 7/4/10

hpearson21 replied to earleyml1012's response:
thanx so much....i am a litlle worried that his ear drums are just too small to handle all that noise so someone suggested to get ear plugs if i was gonna take him...so thanks for the imput.

hpearson21 replied to KBratt's response:
thanks so much for your input...i didnt really know how to approach the situation but now that you say ear plugs thats a really good suggestion...so thank you

earleyml1012 replied to hpearson21's response:
What did you end up doing? We went to a dance concert with the kids yesterday and two of the numbers had a really low base. The baby (6months) didn't like it and actually cried a little. So I'd definitely recommend some kind of hear protection.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

bottle problem
like this website i always check what i want to know about medical well i have a question how can i stop my son drink in the bottle his ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.