Skip to content
Joining you all!
Jackie03291 posted:
So my little Natalie Brooke was born on April 24th weighing 7lbs3oz and 20 inches long. I was scheduled to have a c-section that day, but the amazing thing was that I actually went into labor that morning before going to the hospital for my c-section, so it was nice to know that she was ready to come. The recovery this time around has been 100% better than my first emergency c-section with my 3 year old daughter, Ava. We are settling in good at home and breastfeeding has been 100% better this time around too. We went on Monday for her first dr. visit and she was already back up over her birthweight in only 6 days which was amazing since she had lost almost 10% in the hospital.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and catching up with some of you that I already know from the pregnancy boards!!!

lbcash responded:
Congrats on the arrival of your LO. I have to agree with you that everything seems to have been better for us and our second one as well!

tdawntaylor responded:
Congrats Jackie! I'm so glad recovery and breastfeeding are going so well for you this time around! Sounds like she is eating really well! Bryson was 7lb3oz too, but 21 1/4 inches!

Hope everything is going good and Miss Ava is taking to the baby well.

hevans0516 responded:
Congrats....My LO is an April baby too, the 22nd! Glad all is well!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful