Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Joining you all!
Jackie03291 posted:
So my little Natalie Brooke was born on April 24th weighing 7lbs3oz and 20 inches long. I was scheduled to have a c-section that day, but the amazing thing was that I actually went into labor that morning before going to the hospital for my c-section, so it was nice to know that she was ready to come. The recovery this time around has been 100% better than my first emergency c-section with my 3 year old daughter, Ava. We are settling in good at home and breastfeeding has been 100% better this time around too. We went on Monday for her first dr. visit and she was already back up over her birthweight in only 6 days which was amazing since she had lost almost 10% in the hospital.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and catching up with some of you that I already know from the pregnancy boards!!!

lbcash responded:
Congrats on the arrival of your LO. I have to agree with you that everything seems to have been better for us and our second one as well!

tdawntaylor responded:
Congrats Jackie! I'm so glad recovery and breastfeeding are going so well for you this time around! Sounds like she is eating really well! Bryson was 7lb3oz too, but 21 1/4 inches!

Hope everything is going good and Miss Ava is taking to the baby well.

hevans0516 responded:
Congrats....My LO is an April baby too, the 22nd! Glad all is well!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.