Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Minutes & LO Updates - May 7, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Check in and let us know how you and your LO are doing!

LO's Age and Stats -

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

Plans for the week or how was your weekend?

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

hevans0516 responded:
LO's Age and Stats - She's 13 days old today!

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting? We had to switch from BF to formula and now she's actually sleeping and quite content

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest? I'm no longer able to breastfeed and really don't want to hear people's comments about it.

Plans for the week or how was your weekend? Trying to make sure I take at least 1 walk a day if not 2. My hubby is in a singing competition on Wednesday night....I'm hoping he does well and our LO behaves...lol!

Ihgirl1066 replied to hevans0516's response:
LO's Age and Stats -7 months 8 days 20# 6oz 27.75 inches

Fun Firsts - Started eating grown-up food. green beans, bread, fish, bananas, noodles

Monday Moans - I need a nap lol, its been over 29 months since ive slept through the night!

Plans for the week or how was your weekend? work, cpr class, dr appts and try to sneek some fun in there!

Allaya9 responded:
LO's Age and Stats -8 months 23lbs and 31 inches

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting? He's starting pulling himself up more and more, also been cruising a bit. He can now go from a standing position to sitting without falling. Trying somemore solids

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest? Been teething so he's been very uncomfortable, he also got terrible gas from broccoli so probably gonna wait on those.

Plans for the week or how was your weekend? Hubby has to work so we celebrated Mother's day this past weekend.

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself! Finally gonna get my hair cut been needing to do that for a while (haven't done it since he was born).
Me(37) DH(38) Lochlan Sidney born 9/9/11

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.