Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
How are you celebrating your first Mother's Day?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Mother's Day is just around the corner, how will you be celebrating your first Mother's Day?

Do you need to drop hints, or is your SO good at surprising you with great gifts?

Share you plans and gift ideas for your first Mother's Day!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

hevans0516 responded:
My first mother's day! I'm very excited. Our church is doing a baby dedication that morning. It will be for my LO and one other baby that was born this past year! Then lunch at my parents house and the hubby's parents are coming too. My husband is getting me a full length mirror. I've been asking for one for a while! He's no good at surprises and I don't like impractical gifts. Get me something I'll actually use.

emilyplayscello responded:
Onesies make really nice gifts for new moms... they're always getting messy, so it doesn't hurt to have an extra! Lela.com is giving away free ones this year, too. They're really cute and the site is fun! The giveaway is here: http://www.lela.com/event/mothers-day-2012-giveaway?utm_source=Social%2BComment&utm_medium=Social%2BComment&utm_campaign=Mothers%2BDay%2B2012

EEE4565 responded:
I will be to be the proud mother of a 10 day old little boy. I intend to enjoy every moment in amazment of the little man I helped create and bring to the world. Happy Mothers Day ladies!

Mom to Sean Ryan born 5/3/2012

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.