Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Minutes
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a minute, check in and let us know how you and your LO are doing!

Share your First Mother's Day memories?

LO's Age and Stats -

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

hevans0516 responded:
First Mother's Day-Baby dedication at chruch, lunch with both sets of parents, and the rest of the afternoon in pajamas naping on and off.

LO's Age and Stats - She's 22 days today, I can't believe it's been that long.

Fun Firsts - She spent 15 minutes or so on her play mat before getting tired. It was so cute.

Monday Moans - My hubby has been taking the 11pm feeding but he's unable to get her to stay asleep. So I'm up in 30 minutes to an hour to get her back to sleep.

Time for ME - I'm having lunch with a close friend later this week but LO will be with me! Wednesday is our 3 year anniversary so my hubby is taking me on a hot date Tuesday night and LO will be at the grandparents!

EEE4565 responded:
Share your First Mother's Day memories? Hubby made me breakfast. It was beautiful outside so we took our first family walk. Sean also had his first bath and after the first minute of screaming he loved it. a perfect day!

LO's Age and Stats -11 days old last weight 6lbs 12oz. 19 1/2 inches.

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting? First bath sucess, and i got that elusive sticky bugger out finally. 1 drop of saline drops and the sucker did the trick.

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest? I am so sick of bilirubin tests, his poor heal. and spitting up! im breastfeeding and he just goes all out. I am trying to express a minute before feeding him that seems to be helping but it is frustrating.

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself. i painted my toe nails on he porch when they had daddy time

Mom to Sean Ryan born 5/3/2012

hevans0516 replied to EEE4565's response:
I like your me time. I may have to do that sometime this week.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to hevans0516's response:
Happy Anniversary hevans!

Hope you guys had a great evening last night!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to EEE4565's response:
Glad you had a perfect First Momma's Day! Geez, I remember those sticky boogers, drove me crazy!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Ihgirl1066 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Share your First Mother's Day memories? Well not my first mother's day, but my first with Kali. We went to a local park and had supper and played on the slides and swings.

LO's Age and Stats - 7.5 months

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting? We are done with baby food!! She will only eat what we are eating, if you try and give her baby food she just swats the spoon away!

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest? I need a new job! I tell DH every day how i hate my job.

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself. Well more important, we are going camping this weekend cant wait!!

Ihgirl1066 replied to Ihgirl1066's response:

I should also add Kali's tear duct issues have cleared up and finally cut her first tooth!!!

Also for Mothers day my mom , the kids and I did a Mothers day mini photo shoot. Of course neither kid cooperated.

KBratt responded:
Riley is 10wks old, at his 8wk checkup he weighed 9lbs 6oz & was 21 1/2 in long-that was 2 wks ago.

My first Mother's Day was last yr & we honestly didn't know it was the weekend we had planned a coast trip just the hubby & I. My mom watched Kelsey & we drove back home on Sunday, Mother's Day. As much as I love her it was still nice little get away to relax & catch up on sleep. Once we got back to town we went to my MIL's for a BBQ & swimming.

Fun Firsts- he has started laughing/smiling whenever he sees me & it makes me heart melt:)

Monday Moans-well it's Thursday lol. Monday's are good for us because Kelsey goes to MDO so I usually plan lunch with a friend & run errands then pick her up & make dinner. But my moan for today is that I started a work out DVD last night & I am SO SORE!!

Time for ME-Sunday being Mother's Day we went to a place to eat on the river & I got a gift certificate for a massage/facial. Monday while Kelsey was at MDO I just hung out at home i my pj's with Riley, we ate leftovers & caught up on tv shows from last week, Wednesday I had lunch with a good friend.
Katie: DH-Ryan, Kelsey 7/4/10

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.