Skip to content
Monday Minutes & LO Updates - May 29, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a minute, check in and let us know how you and your LO are doing! I don't know about you, but for me May has flown by! Do you feel like time is standing still at some moments and flying by the next?

LO's Age and Stats -

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself to to take some ME Time!

What did you do over the long Memorial Day Weekend?
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

hevans0516 responded:
LO's Age and Stats - She's 37 days old and just hit 8 lbs!

Fun Firsts - She's getting used to tummy time, YAY!

Monday Moans - Crazy week this week with my best friend getting married on Saturday the 1st and I'm mator of honor!

Time for ME - Lunch with a friend today, but LO will be with me. Thursday starts the wedding activites. So LO will be with my mom and/or dad while I'm doing matron of honor duties and some fun stuff with the other bridesmaid and bride to be!

What did you do over the long Memorial Day Weekend? Enjoyed my hubby having a 3 day weekend and got lots of rest. Saturday his mom's brother and sister were here and got to me my sweet little girl!

brokenlove responded:
LO's Age and Stats -21days (3wks) As of today 7lb8oz 21 1/4in

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting? She is offically a big sister. Her daddys SO just had her baby monday 8 weeks early, so her and baby brother are 20 days apart.

Monday Moans - not much for me to groan about, just praying for my daughters little brother (half brother) whos in the nicu.
On another note, my daughters dad is being a good daddy, he bought her pampers and wipes which was needed since im broke till the 1st. He was supposed to pick her up they day his SO was admitted to the hospital for high blood pressure, so they didn't come for her, and few hours later she became a big sister to a very premature baby brother. But daddy call to check on her every day which he should. Im just glad that his SO (who is actually a good friend of mine, and going to be godmother to my little one) is doing well, just hope that her son stays healthy n gets to go home soon.

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? As a single mom of 2 don't get much me time. My mom did help me this weekend so i could get some much needed rest.
What did you do over the long Memorial Day Weekend? Relax with my baby girl n big boy.

Allaya9 responded:
LO's Age and Stats - 9 months, I think he's hitting the 25lb mark, he's heavy and prolly over 30 inches by now

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting? Starting to say more words and cruising around everywhere now, I think walking is rght around the corner.

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest? Well, I started school for my CNA and had to start little man in daycare part-time. Broke my heart to leave him but he did so good and seems to enjoy it.

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself to to take some ME Time! Well, this week I get the house to myself on Wed, hubby is gonna be at work and dropped little man off at daycare!

What did you do over the long Memorial Day Weekend? Nothing special, hubby had to work and been fighting a cold.
Me(37) DH(38) Lochlan Sidney born 9/9/11

DAThornsMommy responded:
LO's Age and Stats - 9 days, about 19 inches long, and hopefully back up to his birthweight at least (at his 3 day check up they said he lost more weight instead of gaining it back)[br>[br>Fun Firsts - a couple days ago he started rolling over all by himself... i thought he had to be a couple months before that happened o.O[br>[br>Monday Moans - its hard to get used to sleeping with a baby around... but its something all FTM's have to go through :s
[br>Time for ME - dont really have any "me" time planned... but theres gonna be some "us" time... my boyfriend's coming over to spend the weekend with me and our baby cant wait!!

mom2aboy3 responded:
LO's Age and Stats -3 weeks and 2 days old

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?seeing the diffrence in how small my new lil guy is compaired to his cousin who is 4 months old and is round 18 lbs hes a lil chunker

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?my lil guy was diagnosed at his 2 week apt with reflux and he seems to get fussier at night and i guess you can say more then at first his spitting up is just non stop from his nose not his mouth it seems as though i never get enough sleep even though my fiance takes and gets up with our 5 yr old and the baby so i can sleep lil longer but i think its the best sleep ive had in who knows how long

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself to to take some ME Time! ive never known what me time was considering ive always been the one home and taking care of the 5 yr old and the new baby my me time i guess you can say is at night when their both sleeping and i relax for an hour or so then i call it a night myself

What did you do over the long Memorial Day Weekend? we hung with family and had a cook out everyday and my brother in law took our 5 yr old to adventure landing every day for the last week or so but i had to watch their 4 month old in return oh the joys of havign two babies screaming at once

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.