Skip to content
Monday Minutes & LO Updates - June 4, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a minute, check in and let us know how you and your LO are doing! It's June, can you believe it? For moms with older kids school is coming to an end or already finished for the year. This certainly brings an added challenge to your home!

LO's Age and Stats -

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself to to take some ME Time!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

brokenlove responded:

LO's Age and Stats - 4 weeks probably up a few more oz shes a little piggy.

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting? Well since her dads native american we went to her first of many feast days. She got to see her paternal grandma who watched her while me, my mom, and my son went to watch them dance, (would have taken her out but they have certian beliefs and they don't like babys outside much as such a young age). We ate and hung out till her dad got there so he could see her for a while. As soon as she learns to walk she will be out there dancing as well.

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?
Looks like shes getting craddle cap (hate the flaky scalp but went through it with my son), other then that she eats like a pig when she does it, and when shes sleeping it seems like I leak enough to where i'd be able to feed at least two other babies her age. I have alot of extra milk saved in the fridge so it doesn't go to waste, will come in handy when daddy picks her up for a few hours.

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself to to take some ME Time!
No me time planned, going to take her to see her daddy some time this week, so I will get a little time to relax while he visits with her, unless she gets hungry while there then i get to sit and feed while we talk or watch tv. Maybe while at his house i can get a nap if she isn't crying to be fed.

EEE4565 responded:
Sean Ryan 4 weeks 5 days last home weigh was 9lbs, 3oz. my boy can eat lol.

Started making eye contact and watching me and daddy wich made my week! A few grins no new noices yet. He slept a few times almost 4 hrs at a time with I love.

Moans, GAS!!! I am trying to figure out if its something in my diet but its def a process. He farts like a mad man but still looks uncomfortable. Some days hes a great burper others not so much. And spitting up( sometimes alot) when I burp him is frustrating. He does not seem to care so I dont believe its reflux.

As for Me time.. LOL im happy to get a chance to brush my teeth. Does my 3 minute shower count?

Mom to Sean Ryan born 5/3/2012

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to brokenlove's response:
The feast days and dancing sound fun!

Make sure you let him enjoy her for a bit so you can get some shut eye!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to EEE4565's response:
LOL - Brushing teeth and a 3 minute shower does count! If you can get a 10minute shower it will feel like a vacation!
Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.