Skip to content
jerking scared
minnielou76 posted:
I need some asvice my 6 month old has recently started when he wakes up sometimes when he has been awake for hours he acts like he has been punched in the stomach and tenses up like hes in pain after about 3 times of doing this back to back he starts crying to were i cant control him it takes about 30 minutes to calm him it is really starting to worry me its almost like he is scared or being sucker punched i can tell he is in pain i took him to the dr today all they say is heartburn he was diagnosed with acid reflux at 2 months and is on zantac now she wants me to give him malox also and to stop the baby food and just stick with rice cereal. i dont know what to do i am thinking of calling and finding him a new dr so any advice would help especially if anyone has ever had this happen with their baby thanks

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Crib Safety Tips
CRIB SAFETY TIPS if you have a used crib or are considering buying one: Make sure it has no corner posts. older infants can catch ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.