Skip to content
What do you have planned for your first Father's Day?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
How are you celebrating dad's first Father's Day?

Get your little involved and create a card made with hand prints, foot prints or fingerprints. Decorate a mug or mouse pad with a photo. Change his screen saver to a new picture and Father's Day message.

Have you figured out a gift? Planned a favorite meal? Has your man requested anything special (wink, wink)?

Share your plans for a memorable First Father's Day.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

brokenlove responded:
For my daughters dad we got him a card from her to him, my sons dad isn't getting anything because he hasn't been a real father to him. I'm hoping my daughters daddy will have a chance to spend time with her, but he's been busy and working alot so we are playing thing by ear.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.