Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Minutes & LO Updates - June 25, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a minute, check in and let us know how you and your LO are doing! I see from the Preg - 3rd Tri Community we may have new mommies coming our way - Welcome and Congratulations!

Share how you celebrated your dad and husband last weekend -

LO's Age and Stats -

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself to to take some ME Time!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Allaya9 responded:
LO's Age and Stats - 10 months 22lbs 30 1/4 inches

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting? Went to the doctor for his 9 month visit and he's doing great, growing like a little weed. Still cruising but can now stand on his own for short periods of time.

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest? Found out that he's got a double ear infection at the 9 month doc visit and had no signs(fever, fussy, etc). Been on antibiotics for almost a week and he seems to be feeling much better.

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself to to take some ME Time! Not much going on this week, though it's nice when hubby is at work and baby is napping to take a nice shower. Will be finished with school this time next month and then I can work and we can save toward a house!
Me(37) DH(38) Lochlan Sidney born 9/9/11

Ihgirl1066 replied to Allaya9's response:
LO's Age and Stats -Will be 9 months on the 29th

Fun Firsts - Stands alone for about 12 seconds, walking great with her push walker!!

Monday Moans - Nope!

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? Ha prob nothing, usually dont get free time til 8-9 at night.

Jackie03291 responded:
LO's Age and Stats - 9 weeks...will know her weight this Thurs, probably around 11lbs or so

Fun Firsts - Starting to really smile a lot more, especially just from seeing your face and hearing your voice...love it!

Monday Moans - She WAS sleeping through the night for the past two weeks and now for the past two nights she has been waking up again between 3-4am! UGH! I normally wouldn't care, but I just started back to work from maternity leave.

Time for ME - I have finally started working out in the evenings after the kiddies go to bed, so hopefully I will be back in my old clothes in the somewhat near future! LOL
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava (10/14/08) Natalie (4/24/12)

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I am a little late but oh well.

Carson is 12 weeks as of saturday. Somewhere around 12-12.5 lb not sure till he goes for his appt till next mo. (was 11lb 8oz at his 2 mo appt though so pretty sure he grown quite a bit since then)

Fun Firsts: New and exciting umm. He is more alert to people around him and he likes to squeel with excitement a lot. He also likes to sit up (assisted but has been holding his head up reall well for a few weeks). He is trying to sit up when he is in his car seat now(can't so much when he is tied in though).

Monday (wednesday in my case) moans: I think lil man has a bug or something. First off he is a BM only baby so no formula and he has only had one poopy diaper in the past 2.5 days and it was 2.5 days ago that he had the poopy diaper. I guess he has been sptting up a lot more than usual and more amounts as well. poor little man. And of course i am working so i can't even be there for him till i get off work.

Time for me umm. A shower lol

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

The What, When, How, and Why of Babies Sleeping Through the NightExpert
I absolutely love the discussions in this newborn community! I have noticed lots of discussions lately about sleep issues in babies that ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 26 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.