Skip to content
Monday Minutes & LO Updates - July 2, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a minute, check-in and let us know how you and your LO are doing! How do you plan on celebrating the 4th of July?

LO's Age and Stats -

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself to to take some ME Time! And, for you crazy moms who list a shower - I totally understand, but get out and do something in addition to this!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Krissypoo4405 responded:
LO age and stats : 13 weeks this thursday last wigh in she was 12.5 lbs

Fun firsts: Might not be the first for my SO but i got a belly laugh with a high pitched squeal. best thing i have heard in a long time.

Monday Moans : nothing really going wrong

Time for me : I want to take a soaky bath and pop some popcorn and watch a movie.....

4th of july plans unfortunately i work and he dj's night time so it will be me and her watching fireworks on the porch after i come home from work. YAY..........

EEE4565 responded:
Take a minute, check-in and let us know how you and your LO are doing! How do you plan on celebrating the 4th of July?

LO's Age and Stats - 9weeks on 7/5 last week 10lbs 10 oz

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting? very alert and trying to talk to us. loving the smiles.

Monday Moans - I wish he would sleep thru the night. lucky to get 3 hrs and he does not sleep much durring day maybe 3 hrs total unless we drive him around and leave him in his car seat he could go for hrs in that silly seat. ugh. And i think he is going thru another growth spurt so now its back to nursing every 2 hrs again. So im pretty tired and crabby this week. lol. At least I get a smile from him.

Time for ME - uhhh yeah nada this week, oh I lied bought some Scenty online. To hot to really leave the house

Mom to Sean Ryan born 5/3/2012

EEE4565 replied to EEE4565's response:
new profile pic sums up how i feel this week lol

Mom to Sean Ryan born 5/3/2012

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Carson is 13 weeks as of saturday. Not sure about weight. I am thinking somewhere between 12.5-13lb. Not due for an appt till end of the month.

Fun firsts: we moved into our brand new house and he now has his own room where we keep his stuff and he can lay on the floor and play. He stood on his little feet a couple times in the last few days. He's getting very close to sitting unassisted. If he could just hold his body up in the front a little better he would be golden. He tends to lean forward after a few seconds of sitting. He is doing his baby talk a little more now too. Well alot more lol. Brought out his 3 mo clothes and they are perfect size right now. If I waited even a few more weeks they wouldn't have fit!

Time for me: umm bath time maybe?

4th plans: We stayed home and my cousin and my BIL came over and we had tacos and watched a movie.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Did you know crib bumpers can be dangerous?Expert
Sure they're cute, but are they worth the potential risk? Between 1985 and 2005, 27 children under the age of 2 years died and 25 were ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.