Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Minutes & LO Updates - July 9, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a minute, check-in and let us know how you and your LO are doing! How are you keeping cool in this awful heat?

LO's Age and Stats -

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself to to take some ME Time!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

EEE4565 responded:
Sean is 10 weeks today. 11lbs 2 oz
Had his 2 month appt yesterday and his shots... ouch
He was a champ and got a sticker I got a sucker! LOL. I gave him pain meds when we got home Id rather not wait until he feels to much pain or a fever.

For the last week he has been obsessed with his hands I cant keep them away from his mouth half the time.

Moans.. lil guy loves to rest his head to the right when hes been laying down and it flattening his head, I have been presistantly tilting it to the left and moved all his mobile/jungle light thingy to the corner of the pack and play where its been helping but night time when hes sleeping in the crib continues to be a struggle. Hopefully it gets better.

No me time wanted to go to a free outdoor concert tonight *(Wed) but since i messed up the time of his Dr appt on tues they did it Wed and Yeah... not tonight.

Mom to Sean Ryan born 5/3/2012

mam546 responded:
Hello everyone I'm new to this board. I was on the pregnancy board for a little bit before.

My name is Melissa.

Tyler is 12 weeks and 1 day today. - at his 2 month appt he was 13 lbs and 26 inches

He's already flipping from his tummy and now starting to flip from his back. And he just slept 8 hours last night.

Monday Moans - Little one must be going through a growth spurt I think. Eating and sleeping alot.

I almost had a case of mastitis but luckly I was able to nip it before it was full blown. I had a full case with my DS and it was not fun.
Back at work now and it's hard being away from my boys.

Time for ME - Not much ME lime other than watching some TV shows on the computer. DH is getting me a tablet for our 6th anniversary next week so that will be nice!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

The What, When, How, and Why of Babies Sleeping Through the NightExpert
I absolutely love the discussions in this newborn community! I have noticed lots of discussions lately about sleep issues in babies that ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.