Skip to content
scared need answers
8boomer8 posted:
my 2 month old this week her leg turend very red for about 10 min and went away the next day her other leg tured blue and has 3 strexs that looks like bruses on the bottom of her foot went to my er room and they didnt tell me nothen eecept to see her ped on mon wondring if i should take her to childrens

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Did they do any blood work?

8boomer8 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
no the only thing they did was but the blood pressure cuff on her leg and arm o see if they was the same and they was then they said we dont know what it is go see your pedeatrsion on mon and sent us home went to ped and they dont know but didnt do anything ether said she looks fine

hgreenwood7058 replied to 8boomer8's response:
I missed your response. Did you get into the pediatrician? I hope so, has the streaks gone away and the coloring gone back to normal? Hoping the best. If it hasn't gone back to normal get into your pediatrician and have them work it up further. It could be anything or just a fluke. Best wishes

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Community Abbreviation Guide
Everyone needs a cheat sheet when they first join the Pregnancy/Parenting Communities! Don't worry, I felt intimidated and confused with ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.