Skip to content
Migraines from Hell!
FrenchBulldogMom posted:
Have any of you guys been having horrible migraines? My twins will be a month old in a few days and for the past few weeks, I've been having 4-5 migraines per week. My neurologist told me that they might be triggered by hormones and/or sleep deprivation. I'm about to lose my mind.

Tomorrow, I'm going to see my chiropractor and see if that helps. I can't keep taking my prescription medicine like this because my insurance only pays for 9 pills a month!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
yes I had them off and on for the first 2 months and still off and on now but not as frequent with him bein almost 4 months now. i think its prob a combo of hormones and sleep deprivation. thats what i have attributed it to

lenono97 responded:
YES! I have always had headaches but they got MUCH worse since the birthday of my second child a year ago. My doctor attributes it to change in hormones and child birth was the "trigger" for making them worse. I figure it's something I have to live with now. However, my mother and grandmother suffered from migraines so I shouldn't be too surprised. My doctor put me on a daily med. After three trys I think we finally found somthing that works. I am now down to 2-3 a week rather then almost every day.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Community Abbreviation Guide
Everyone needs a cheat sheet when they first join the Pregnancy/Parenting Communities! Don't worry, I felt intimidated and confused with ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.