Migraines from Hell!
FrenchBulldogMom posted:
Have any of you guys been having horrible migraines? My twins will be a month old in a few days and for the past few weeks, I've been having 4-5 migraines per week. My neurologist told me that they might be triggered by hormones and/or sleep deprivation. I'm about to lose my mind.

Tomorrow, I'm going to see my chiropractor and see if that helps. I can't keep taking my prescription medicine like this because my insurance only pays for 9 pills a month!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
yes I had them off and on for the first 2 months and still off and on now but not as frequent with him bein almost 4 months now. i think its prob a combo of hormones and sleep deprivation. thats what i have attributed it to

lenono97 responded:
YES! I have always had headaches but they got MUCH worse since the birthday of my second child a year ago. My doctor attributes it to change in hormones and child birth was the "trigger" for making them worse. I figure it's something I have to live with now. However, my mother and grandmother suffered from migraines so I shouldn't be too surprised. My doctor put me on a daily med. After three trys I think we finally found somthing that works. I am now down to 2-3 a week rather then almost every day.