Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Minutes & LO Updates - July 30, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
I was away on vacation last week and missed hearing about you and your little ones. I am still at the beach, although working with a view of the Gulf of Mexico (pic to follow later).

Take a minute, check-in and let us know how you and your LO are doing! Do you have anything fun planned this week?

LO's Age and Stats -

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself to to take some ME Time!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Allaya9 responded:
LO's Age and Stats - 11 months, 23.8 lbs, not sure about length think he's over 30 inches now

Fun Firsts - He's walking! He took his first steps about a week ago and has been getting a whole lot better at it though he takes some spills.

Monday Moans - Another ear infection, blah! Starting running a fever during the weekend and is on antibiotics again poor thing

Time for ME - Not much time for me lately though when little man goes to bed (around 7) and the hubby is at work I sit down and read or watch some TV without interruption
Me(37) DH(38) Lochlan Sidney born 9/9/11

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Allaya9 - Can't believe he is walking! Your world is changing, pace will get slower and faster at the same time!

Where are all the other mommies???

Here is a pic of a really interesting sunset from last week. Sunset and storm brewing at the same time.
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

missashley1010 responded:
LO's Age and Stats - He is 10 months now and I cant believe it. 18 pounds and some odd onces.

Fun Firsts - Well we are waiting for him to take his first steps but it hasnt happened yet still cruisin around with his walker he is so fast I think he is going to be a runner rather than a walker lol. I guess he did learn to dig in his puffs and pull the top off and start eating them right out of the canister I usually have to put them on the table.

Monday Moans - Well its now Friday but wow its been a LONG week picked up extra shifts at work.

Time for ME - Time for me haha. When Kaden goes down to bed I usually clean or put my head phones in and jam it makes me feel brand new with a positive additude. Hubby has had way to many friends at the house this week so extra cleaning for me and not a lot of space to go be alone oh well.

The positive this week its our county fair! Oh how I love fair food! Going tonight after im done with work. Hubby brought Kaden the other day and I guess he loves it. I cant wait to see his reaction to all the lights and what not tonight. Only three more hours I can do this lol.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to missashley1010's response:
Hi Ashley -

Boo to extra shifts! Yeah to the fair! Haven't had good fair food in a very long time.

Let us know how Kaden liked the lights.
Elizabeth

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.