Monday Minutes & LO Updates - July 30, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
I was away on vacation last week and missed hearing about you and your little ones. I am still at the beach, although working with a view of the Gulf of Mexico (pic to follow later).

Take a minute, check-in and let us know how you and your LO are doing! Do you have anything fun planned this week?

LO's Age and Stats -

Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - New struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

Time for ME - What are you going to do just for YOU this week? One of the most important things you can do to rejuvenate yourself to to take some ME Time!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Allaya9 responded:
LO's Age and Stats - 11 months, 23.8 lbs, not sure about length think he's over 30 inches now

Fun Firsts - He's walking! He took his first steps about a week ago and has been getting a whole lot better at it though he takes some spills.

Monday Moans - Another ear infection, blah! Starting running a fever during the weekend and is on antibiotics again poor thing

Time for ME - Not much time for me lately though when little man goes to bed (around 7) and the hubby is at work I sit down and read or watch some TV without interruption
Me(37) DH(38) Lochlan Sidney born 9/9/11

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Allaya9 - Can't believe he is walking! Your world is changing, pace will get slower and faster at the same time!

Where are all the other mommies???

Here is a pic of a really interesting sunset from last week. Sunset and storm brewing at the same time.
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

missashley1010 responded:
LO's Age and Stats - He is 10 months now and I cant believe it. 18 pounds and some odd onces.

Fun Firsts - Well we are waiting for him to take his first steps but it hasnt happened yet still cruisin around with his walker he is so fast I think he is going to be a runner rather than a walker lol. I guess he did learn to dig in his puffs and pull the top off and start eating them right out of the canister I usually have to put them on the table.

Monday Moans - Well its now Friday but wow its been a LONG week picked up extra shifts at work.

Time for ME - Time for me haha. When Kaden goes down to bed I usually clean or put my head phones in and jam it makes me feel brand new with a positive additude. Hubby has had way to many friends at the house this week so extra cleaning for me and not a lot of space to go be alone oh well.

The positive this week its our county fair! Oh how I love fair food! Going tonight after im done with work. Hubby brought Kaden the other day and I guess he loves it. I cant wait to see his reaction to all the lights and what not tonight. Only three more hours I can do this lol.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to missashley1010's response:
Hi Ashley -

Boo to extra shifts! Yeah to the fair! Haven't had good fair food in a very long time.

Let us know how Kaden liked the lights.
Elizabeth