Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Baby that doesnt like any formula
margo5525 posted:
My baby girl is 3 months now and she doesnt like any formula. She has been on the whole Similac family also she has been on Nutrimigen and also neo cate i dont know what to do the doc says refulx the gastro says to take her off the refulx meds i think she doesnt like formula. Then i have already tried even evaporated milk. Nothing now they r telling me to wait till she is hungry even when she is hungry she only drinks 2 ounzes that is not enough for a baby this stuggle has been since she was 2 week and we say this shall pass it isnt passing. I was to start giving her puree to supplement what she doent eat but i dont know. pleasee help

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Have you tried a goats milk based formula or soy based formula? It may be something to discuss with your pediatrician if she is not eating and growing enough if you may need to start adding in some rice cereal or something to the effect. Best wishes

brokenlove responded:
try emfamile or a soy milk. my oldest now 4 did that but at six months and i tried eveything i finally got the ok from his pedi to try regular cows milk which i slowly introduced and he loved it and had no problems taking.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

bottle problem
like this website i always check what i want to know about medical well i have a question how can i stop my son drink in the bottle his ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.