Skip to content
Monday Minutes
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a minute, check-in and let us know how you and your LO are doing!

Share your LO's Age and Stats -

Any Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - Any new struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

What are you going to do for yourself this week? Mommy's need ME Time!

How's the weather where you are?
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

brokenlove responded:
leilani age 3.5 months 24in 12lbs

been rolling over tummy to back and back to tummy for about a week now. looks like shes cutting first tooth.

shes crank ybecause shes in pain and her older brother is sick ugh.

me time starting school (college) today 10am-2:30am glad its only mon n wed then 5:30pm-7:30pm tues.

weather has been hot and raining

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to brokenlove's response:
Rolling over and first tooth - A big week for you guys!

Hope you had a great first day of college, I am impressed! What are you studying?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Carson 4.5 months 14lb2oz and 26 inches as of 2 weeks ago.

He is getting closer to the army crawl. He had his 1st and 2nd bbq this past weekend. During the second bbq we put his feet in a little kiddie pool and then stick his feet out. Then he wanted to go farther and farther in. He started playing with the water with his hands. Eventually we sat his cute little tush in the pool (it was a very small pool with not a lot of water but plenty for him) and I sat with him and he just had a hay day playing. So glad he is a water baby. He only came out because I wanted to change him and give him a bottle.

Doing for myself...hmm I am getting my oil changed in my car friday lol. Other than that I was thinking about making an appt to use my gift certificate that I got on V-Day for a 30min massage and a mani/pedi. Couldn't use it back then because I was very very pregnant.

Weather has been hot and hotter. Its slightly cooler today but still supposed to be in the 90's today.

Jackie03291 replied to brokenlove's response:
Natalie 4 mo. 14.2lbs

Almost rolled over from back to tummy, not quite there yet and she doesn't seem to have any interest in even trying to roll from tummy to back, but I'm sure she will eventually!

She is lots of smiles and laughts though, which is great.

We did just have to go for our first "sick" visit. She needed to get some eye drops because she has a little infection in one of her eyes that was getting a little runny, but she should be better in no time now that we have the drops!

We are still breastfeeding and she goes back in for her "official" 4 month appointment next Monday, so hopefully everything else looks good!

The weather has been really nice here lately...not too hot, but there has been a good bit of rain.
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava (10/14/08) Natalie (4/24/12)

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
I have to know if you used your gift certificate? Hopefully you are getting your oil changed today and a massage! Enjoy!
Elizabeth

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Jackie03291's response:
I can't believe your LO and Heather's LO are already 4 months old.

Hopefully her eye will clear up quickly. How is Ava doing with Natalie?
Elizabeth

hgreenwood7058 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
Carson also has a clogged duct in his eye but dr said it should resolve. I will be using my gift certificate tomorrow. 30 min massage and a mani/pedi and then I will be getting my hair cut tomorrow and then doing a bbq to celebrate our family august bdays (mine was the 2nd, BIL the 6th and MIL the 22nd). Its hard to believe but carson will be 5 months a week from today!

BekahS responded:
I think this is my first post....

Logan is 10 weeks yesterday
13lbs 2oz and 24in
And Avery.....5years. 42lbs, 43inches (can't leave out big sister!)

Today he rolled front to back....I think it was a loss of balance

Wishing we'd have him sleeping thru the night before I started back to work but it's not looking very promising. Slowly transitioning from breast to bottle. I don't plan to pump at work, I don't have to opportunity. Logan has no complaints.

Me time.....what's that?!

Weather is getting "colder" at about 85

Rebekah

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Did you know crib bumpers can be dangerous?Expert
Sure they're cute, but are they worth the potential risk? Between 1985 and 2005, 27 children under the age of 2 years died and 25 were ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.