Skip to content
is this normal?
janadean posted:
my 4 month old just had shots on monday and has been teething for the last week.Almost everytime she eats she has explosive diarrhea. its greenish yellow sometimes seedy. in between feedings when she goes its usually greenish yellow but a little thicker like normal although sometimes it is liquid diarrhea after feedings. please let me know if u think this is normal. my doctors office said it was but the nurse there doesnt usually listen to the entire conversation from me before she puts her two cents in.
thanks

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Janadean and Welcome -

Sorry I missed your post, hopefully you have been able to get in to see the doctor.

I have heard that sometimes the doctors office will want you to drop off a dirty diaper to have it evaluated.

Please let us know how she is doing now and if this has continued.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Community Abbreviation Guide
Everyone needs a cheat sheet when they first join the Pregnancy/Parenting Communities! Don't worry, I felt intimidated and confused with ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.