Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
is this normal?
janadean posted:
my 4 month old just had shots on monday and has been teething for the last week.Almost everytime she eats she has explosive diarrhea. its greenish yellow sometimes seedy. in between feedings when she goes its usually greenish yellow but a little thicker like normal although sometimes it is liquid diarrhea after feedings. please let me know if u think this is normal. my doctors office said it was but the nurse there doesnt usually listen to the entire conversation from me before she puts her two cents in.
thanks

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Janadean and Welcome -

Sorry I missed your post, hopefully you have been able to get in to see the doctor.

I have heard that sometimes the doctors office will want you to drop off a dirty diaper to have it evaluated.

Please let us know how she is doing now and if this has continued.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

Did you know crib bumpers can be dangerous?Expert
Sure they're cute, but are they worth the potential risk? Between 1985 and 2005, 27 children under the age of 2 years died and 25 were ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 45 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.