Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
The Perfect Date Night!
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
How long has it been since you have been out on a date night? How long has it been since you slept through the night?

Share your dream of a perfect date night -

Where would you go? What would you do?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

butterflygirl_530 responded:
It has been since May on 2011 for a date night and it was for long (newborn at home) as far as sleeping through the night .... i dont even remember ..... years ago. My prefect date would be any where as long as Im with my DBF ....

butterflygirl_530 replied to butterflygirl_530's response:
That was suppose to have said wasnt for long due to new born. Sorry.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to butterflygirl_530's response:
butterflygirl_530 - You are overdue for a date. Won't it be nice if us moms had a Just for Mom's Hotel - we could just check in for the night, everything would be peaceful and quiet and we could just sleep!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

capriciousangel31 responded:
Our last date night was 2 days before we went to be induced
as of right now we sort of sleep through the night, Melody wakes up every 2 1/2 -3 hours has a bottle and then goes right back to sleep but she sleeps 10pm-10am so I am at least getting some sleep.

My perfect date night is going out for dinner with the hubby and then back to a hotel room with a whirlpool in the room and then we just have a glass of whatever we are int he mood for soak in the tub and then sleep til we wake up without the alarm going off.

I think our next date night like that will be the beginning of October

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.