The Perfect Date Night!
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
How long has it been since you have been out on a date night? How long has it been since you slept through the night?

Share your dream of a perfect date night -

Where would you go? What would you do?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

butterflygirl_530 responded:
It has been since May on 2011 for a date night and it was for long (newborn at home) as far as sleeping through the night .... i dont even remember ..... years ago. My prefect date would be any where as long as Im with my DBF ....

butterflygirl_530 replied to butterflygirl_530's response:
That was suppose to have said wasnt for long due to new born. Sorry.

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to butterflygirl_530's response:
butterflygirl_530 - You are overdue for a date. Won't it be nice if us moms had a Just for Mom's Hotel - we could just check in for the night, everything would be peaceful and quiet and we could just sleep!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

capriciousangel31 responded:
Our last date night was 2 days before we went to be induced
as of right now we sort of sleep through the night, Melody wakes up every 2 1/2 -3 hours has a bottle and then goes right back to sleep but she sleeps 10pm-10am so I am at least getting some sleep.

My perfect date night is going out for dinner with the hubby and then back to a hotel room with a whirlpool in the room and then we just have a glass of whatever we are int he mood for soak in the tub and then sleep til we wake up without the alarm going off.

I think our next date night like that will be the beginning of October