Skip to content
Monday Minutes & LO Updates - September 10, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a minute, check-in and let us know how you and your LO are doing!

Share your LO's Age and Stats -

Any Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - Any new struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

What are you going to do for yourself this week? Mommy's need ME Time!

How's the weather where you are?
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

capriciousangel31 responded:
Melody is 3 weeks 4 days old, and at her appointment last Thursday she weighed 10lbs 15 oz and is 21 3/4 inches long which mean she has grown half an inch in 2 weeks!!
I heard her first coo last night and it was soo sweet I cannot wait for her to start doing it more.

My only struggle is I went back to work today ( I know kinda of early for it but we need the income ) and so I am working on weaning off of pumping and so my boobs are slightly sore from dropping minutes off of my pumping time.

This week I am going to enjoy going to bed early with Melody so we can snuggle and I can get more sleep and then after my midnight pumping session snuggling with my hubby and hearing about his day at school.

The weather is a bit all over the place here in WI it can be in the 70-80's during the day but then it drops to the high 40's at night which feels sooo cold to me.

Allaya9 responded:
Lochlan is 12 months, 24lbs, 33 inches

Nothing new since he's been walking for the past couple of months except when we went to the doctor for his 12 month checkup we can face him forward in his carseat, yay! Got his 12 month vaccinations and he did really good.

Monday Moans - Took him to get tested for allergies to peanuts, soybeans, milk and eggs. Broke my heart when they stuck him with the needle to take blood and he wailed

Time to myself, what's that? Lol

How's the weather where you are? It's starting to get cooler at night which is so nice, glad the cooler weather is here.
Me(37) DH(38) Lochlan Sidney born 9/9/11

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

bottle problem
like this website i always check what i want to know about medical well i have a question how can i stop my son drink in the bottle his ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.