Skip to content
Monday Minutes & LO Updates - September 17, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a minute, check-in and let us know how you and your LO are doing!

Share your LO's Age and Stats -

Any Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - Any new struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

What are you going to do for yourself this week? Mommy's need ME Time!

Share what you did over the weekend!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

happymoe responded:
Erika - 3 weeks on Wednesday

She was 3850g when born, 3600g leaving the hospital, and up to 4060g two days after being home. Haven't had a chance to weigh her again. She was 54 1/2cm at birth. She's breastfeeding really well.

I've never seen a baby burp so little and fart so much! I try so hard to get her to burp but she's content to just fart it out later. Well, shart...... there's always something in every diaper, but never a lot. lol

We're working out the kinks in what I can eat and can't eat. Apparently I can't eat dairy, after the all out scream fest two nights ago after eating cheese melted on taco chips. Chocolate is also out, as is all the green veggies and cauliflower. Oh can't forget coffee, coke, or anything with caffeine. I have no idea what I'm going to eat soon....

Mommy time......... LOL

Weekend? Survived. Our two year old is feeling pretty out of sorts, and is really laying on the terrible twos......

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Crib Safety Tips
CRIB SAFETY TIPS if you have a used crib or are considering buying one: Make sure it has no corner posts. older infants can catch ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.