Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
new onset of sleeping troubles
kleer1 posted:
My 5.5 month old has always been a good sleeper. He's been sleeping through the night since he was 2 months old. However, during the past two weeks, he's had trouble. Its very difficult to get him to sleep at night and when we do, he wakes up about every hour. He is also not eating well and sleeping about 1/2 as much during the day. Is there anything I can do to help him sleep?

Of note: His first teeth came in at 4 months with no problems. It does not look as if his top teeth are coming in yet.
It is also allergies season here, and he has been coughing and sneezing with a runny nose and eyes and red cheeks that

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.