Halloween - Have you picked a costume yet? Share your pics!
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Halloween is quickly approaching, have you picked a costume yet?

I always dreamed of one the those cute fuzzy bumble bees or ladybugs but the Florida heat made it impossible. Here is a picture of my almost one year old as a gypsy, she is now almost 8 year and it's not just my decision any longer. Any ideas are appreciated!

Share your ideas, plans for celebrating and pictures!

Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

An_248253 responded:
This is my first Halloween as a parent and I can't wait to show off my little boy in his costume. It's going to be awesome to tell him when he's older that on his first Halloween he was a piece of bacon!

monamia responded:
When my sons were babies they each went as bunnies... simple hood with ears and simple makeup (I much prefer makeup over masks and that was a trend that stayed with us as they grew). Babies/toddlers as bunnies are so dang cute!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to An_248253's response:
Bacon Boy wasn't showing up, so I worked a little behind the scenes Halloween magic and....
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

hgreenwood7058 replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
still doesn't show up. But it may depend on browser, fb among other things. I finally committed to a costume and ordered it today. Carson is going to be a tiger baby. He's gunna look so cute. I like the bunny idea, however, his 1st birthday is on easter this coming year so I am going to do something bunny related for that

hgreenwood7058 replied to An_248253's response:
I wish I could see the bacon baby!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Oh no - Can anyone else see him???

Can't wait to see a pic of Carson as a tiger!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

sumis replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
got the little lion costume from carters