Skip to content
Monday Minutes & LO Updates - October 15, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a minute, check-in and let us know how you and your LO are doing!

Share your LO's Age and Stats -

Any Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - Any new struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

What are you going to do for yourself this week? Mommy's need ME Time!

What are you making for dinner tonight? Selfish question, I need ideas!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Carson 6mo was 16lb 11oz at his appointment a week ago

Fun Firsts: He's figured out how to go from belly to sitting on his own now. Oh and I ordered bubs costume. He is going to be a tiger baby. Oh and he loves bananas. We started him on baby food 2 days before he hit 6 months (he turned 6 mo on a monday and I started it that sat before). He has had squash, sweat peas, peaches, and bananas loved all of them and he tried a turkey and gravy but wasn't to keen on that yet. He also likes apple flavored baby rice as well.

Monday Moans: Stupid AF showed up last night without warning. I am on implanon so I never had an idea of when its going to show. This time it was 51-52 days since last one

For myself: Ummm

Dinner: I have no idea. I was planning to invite the inlaws to dinner and make spaghetti with ground turkey and garlic bread then realized I have a meeting till 6:30ish which means I won't even get home till after 7 so thats no good. So I am not sure what I am going to make now. Maybe grilled cheese and soup.

cshyronia replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Mariah 6 mo 16lbs 13oz

she is grabbing everything within her reach and sticking it straight in her mouth. She loves balloons . I gave her a balloon wtih a string and she kept pulling to her and looking. i than took the balloon and she thre a fit until i gave it back soon as she got she stopped crying.

Monday Moans. Mondays arent so bad I work both weekend days and off on tuesday and friday. so i know i have a break after monday I am having the hardest time dropping this baby weight. I had a health check for my job. I have some how manged to gain 6lbs since I had the baby. I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, cry and then throw the scale out the window. sorry just had to get that of my chest.

for myself. On my day off im going to get my hair done.

Dinner: Im gonna make chili

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

bottle problem
like this website i always check what i want to know about medical well i have a question how can i stop my son drink in the bottle his ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.