Skip to content
Monday Minutes & LO Updates - October 22, 2012
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Take a minute, check-in and let us know how you and your LO are doing!

Share your LO's Age and Stats -

Any Fun Firsts - What's new and exciting?

Monday Moans - Any new struggles or just something you need to get off your chest?

What are you going to do for yourself this week? Mommy's need ME Time!

Have you gone to a corn maze or fall festival? We went to one yesterday and had a great but very dirty time! Thank goodness the temps were a little cooler and humidity was low. Florida does not have the most cooperative weather for pumpkins and festivals.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Zaysmama responded:
Hey there I know this is older but I am hoping if I post someone else will to because i like to hear about everyone else's newborn experiences! ...

Me: My name is Heathir, I have 2 LOs
LOs: Izayah Lucas (3) & Zakiyah Logan (8weeks)

Fun 1st: He started really smiling in the past week or so which is such a great sight to see when I come home from work or wake up in the morning!

Moans: I am ready for Zakiyah to start sleeping thru the night. I started back to work last week and the lack of sleep pr time at home to catch up on sleep is a bit of a struggle!

Me Time: I'm a single mom so I don't get much of that but this morning Izayah played in his room most of the morning so I actually had a change to watch real television that wasn't cartoons ... its the little things that matter!

Activities: Last weekend was trick or treating in the neighborhood so I took the boys with a few friends and their kids and this weekend since it is supposed to be much colder, I am hoping to get some pics done of the boys and possibly me so that I can work on sending them to friends and family!

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff replied to Zaysmama's response:
Hi Heathir and Welcome to Mommyhood Round Two!

Glad to see you here!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.