Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I Am Thankful For ...
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
As the busy holiday season begins and you are running around like crazy, managing a new baby, planning to travel or hosting guests, take a few moments each day to relax take a deep breath. Think about the past year and reflect on what you are most thankful for.

Finish this statement and share your thoughts -

I am most thankful for...

Wishing all of you many blessings and moments of calm and reflection,
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'll start -

This year I am most thankful for my friends, without whom I would not be able to be a working mom and wife. Since I do not have family around they have become the family I need to keep myself sane!

It takes a village!
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Zaysmama replied to Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff's response:
I am thankful for my 2 beautiful boys! they are my entire world and thru the many struggles I have faced, they have kept me strong and positive.
I am also thankful for an amazing man that has come into our life and opened his heart to our family and for my mom who has been there to pick up the pieces each and everytime I've fallen apart! Withough her I wouldnt be here or be the mom or woman I have become!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Crib Safety Tips
CRIB SAFETY TIPS if you have a used crib or are considering buying one: Make sure it has no corner posts. older infants can catch ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.