Skip to content
new here
ilovesummer123 posted:
hi i am new here. i have a new baby girl her name is bella rose i had her on 11/12/1. the problem is i cant get her to stop crying. what has other done to make their baby to stop crying?

Zaysmama responded:
hopefully by now you have found some relief with your baby girl!...
1, talk to the pedi to see if they reccommend switching formula for colic or somethign like that & to make sure its nothing medically wrong with her.
2, try warming up the bottles a bit because I've heard this can reduce air bubbles during intake.
3. try switching her positions frequently, give her tummy time and time propped up as well of sleep time on her back and plenty of time snuggling her.

and as for you, I know how exhausting it can be to have a crying baby so if you ever feel overwhelmed, ask for help or lay her down in a crib or another safe place and take a breather. Don't ever feel guilty for needing a break because if it gets to be too much, doing that is way better than acting out in frustration!... I'm sure you've heard that all before, but really, take advantage of any help that you can!!! It wont be like this forever, so keep your head up, breathe, and count to ten! You are doing everything you can as a mom!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Crib Safety Tips
CRIB SAFETY TIPS if you have a used crib or are considering buying one: Make sure it has no corner posts. older infants can catch ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.