Skip to content
Baby's First Holiday - Plans, Gifts, Travel, Photos, Stess, Survival
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Fun, exciting expectations of your baby's first holiday and then reality sets in - tired from no sleep, no time to leisurely shop for gifts, meals to prepare and everyone wants to see your new LO....... The list goes on and on.

Share your plans and let's brainstorm to minimize the stress and take time to enjoy the holidays!

My daughter was born Nov 4 and I remember being stressed out trying to keeping her away from germy hands and kisses.

We also did not buy much that year, I think an ornament and books. Seemed like we were still overwhelmed from all the new stuff that goes along with having a new baby.

Packing was an ordeal. My "Be Prepared" Girl Scout tendencies annoyed my husband to no end (and still does)!

I don't remember our Christmas pic! Do you have one planned?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
~To be a child is to know the joy of living, To have a child is to know the gift of life.~ Author Unknown

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Crib Safety Tips
CRIB SAFETY TIPS if you have a used crib or are considering buying one: Make sure it has no corner posts. older infants can catch ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.