Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Weight and Breastfeeding
    jenngordon posted:
    My daughter is 7 mo 2 wks old. I am nursing her and have since birth. She does eat baby food but doesnt take a bottle or cup. (although due to her teeth we are trying to get her to take a bottle of pumped milk) Anyway, I am NOT losing any weight at all. I have actually gained weight since having her in May. I have had a hard time losing weight before and ended up on phentermine to lose it. I know I cannot take that or anyother diet type of pill. I have seen the stuff for the Natural Green Coffee Bean, Do you know if that is safe for use during bf? It states it is a natural supplement but I am leary of anything harming my baby. I have disc problems in my back, bursitis in my hips and bad knees so my "exercise" is limited..not totally omitted but limited. Do you have any suggestions.

~over weight and desprite to LOSE it

sumis responded:
    Have you tried low imapct yoga

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
    For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 5 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.