Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

mlcbernal posted:
My daughter went from pooping almost every diaper to pooping at least 4-5 times a day and this past week she has went a day without going and then had a blow out and then back to another day without going. She's got gas and seems like at times she might be trying to go. She's still in a good mood and is very happy, but was more needy today and wanting to nurse more and be held more. She will be 4 months on the 13th. Anyone experience a similar intuition with their child?
FrenchBulldogMom responded:
My twins are on Alimentum formula, which can be constipating. My daughter has never had a problem with it, but my son was so constipated, he had to take a prescription laxative for a few months.
Now that they are 6 months old, I have added yogurt with probiotics to their food. This has helped so much, my son now has a BM every day to every other day. I have stopped his prescription medicine.

The physician's assistant at the pediatrician's office also had some liquid probiotics, but I never had to use them. I'd call the doctor and see what they recommend.

Helpful Tips

Diherea and puking
My 10 month old son started getting diherea yesterday when he was with the babysitter. then this morning after i got my husband off to work ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 17 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.