Skip to content
8 mth old sick pretty much all the time
mom2aboy3 posted:
hi my son has had this cold almost consistantly for the last 2 months he has been caughing and sneezing alot i have his head elevated i have a humidifire running in bedroom next to his bed and in the livingroom where he spends most of his day when hes awake he has seen his pedi a couple of times and he says its a upper respiratory infection no antibiotics needed now honestly this has been going on for 2 months almost 3 now is he really going to be sick for the whole weekend my oldest is 6 and has been sick alot too but im used to him being sick alot sence he started going to school last year it just worries me with th ebaby because he seems to cry alot after having his caughing fits at times he seems to maybe in a little bit of pain should i maybe take him to another doc for a second opinion

mom2aboy3 responded:
to add to this the stuff comign out of his nose is clear most of the time but in the evenings and first thing in the morning its a light green to yellow color

Hiscountrycowgirl28 responded:
I would take him to another doctor...

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Did you know crib bumpers can be dangerous?Expert
Sure they're cute, but are they worth the potential risk? Between 1985 and 2005, 27 children under the age of 2 years died and 25 were ... More
Was this Helpful?
32 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.