Infant Night Terrors???
jziegelbauer posted:
My son is 8 months old and for the last 4 months about once every 7 to 10 days he wakes up screaming the most blood curdling scream. When I pick him up he's sleeping. His father does the same thing and has no recollection of it. Is this genetic? My husband has adult ADHD, does anyone think that's genetically passed down to my son and that's causing the terrors??? I need help and answers. I just want my son to sleep well. He still hasn't slept through a whole night since birth and I'm quite concerned about his well being. Please someone give me some advice.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Not all babies sleep through the night unfortunately even after they are a year old. My son willbe 10 months on thursday and has never slept through the night. It does sound like night terrors but not necessarily due to ADHD. Have you seen a dr about this?

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Not all babies sleep through the night unfortunately even after they are a year old. My son willbe 10 months on thursday and has never slept through the night. It does sound like night terrors but not necessarily due to ADHD. Have you seen a dr about this?