Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hair Care Products for Children
jennyz24 posted:
My name is Jennifer and I am currently working on a class project where we are consulting for a new start-up company. The individual is looking to gain an idea of what consumers really want and are looking for when they purchase hair care products for their children.

Below are some questions we are looking to answer. If you are not interested in answering the questions, please provide any comments or post regarding specific hair care products that are safe and work well on your child! Thank you in advance for your posts!!

- What hair care products do you currently use on your child's hair? Are they Organic or Natural?

-What hair care products do you trust to put on your child?

- What would you like to see in your childrens hair care products?

- Where do you buy your child's hair products from and how often?

-If your child has a lot of hair do you cut the hair yourself or do you take your child to a salon. If you take your child to a salon what is the name of salon?

- What price point would you be willing to pay for organic?

-What size bottle would you prefer to purchase shampoos and conditioner , 8oz - 16oz?

hgreenwood7058 responded:
- What hair care products do you currently use on your child's hair? Are they Organic or Natural?

Aveeno is the only thing we use.We tried J&J when carson was younger and his skin actually got drier even on his head.

-What hair care products do you trust to put on your child?
Aveeno

- What would you like to see in your childrens hair care products?

fragrence free, stuff for sensitive skin, dye free,etc..

- Where do you buy your child's hair products from and how often?

walmart, target, walgreens. Once every couple of months.

-If your child has a lot of hair do you cut the hair yourself or do you take your child to a salon. If you take your child to a salon what is the name of salon?

Since this is "babys first year" group many of us probably have not done this. My son will be 10 months on thursday and he won't be going to a salon anytime soon.

- What price point would you be willing to pay for organic?
under $10 a bottle unless a large bottle

-What size bottle would you prefer to purchase shampoos and conditioner , 8oz - 16oz?
I would purchase either or depending on cost vs amount

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

bottle problem
like this website i always check what i want to know about medical well i have a question how can i stop my son drink in the bottle his ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.