Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Any Ideas on what it would be?
MaryAnn726 posted:
My son, who is 7 months old, breaks out in a cold sweat just on his head while he sleeps. His father and grandfather do it too. Anyone know if it is a symptom of a health problem of some sort? any Ideas? Should I talk to my pediatrician?

Take the Poll

Should I talk to my pediatrician?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

mom2aboy3 responded:
you know both my boys do this when their sleeping i think it could very much so be normal i guess ive never relly thought it could be a problem their sweating with pillows and their bed theres nothing really you could do my arm wil be soaked at times due to holding th ebaby when im putting him to sleep and all i wuld say though if you are concerned then it doesnt hurt to bring it up to your pedi

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.