Skip to content
3 month old constipation
bwar0369 posted:
My 3 month old son is constipated any suggestions?

mom2aboy3 responded:
1 oz of apple juice to 1 oz of water could also try prune juice with same 1 oz to 1 oz ok hope this helps if not then you could put baby on left side and give him a fleet baby enema its just a soap suds enema you can get at any pharmacy or grocerystore i had to give my son enemas sence he was 2 weeks old it finally cleared up when he was round 2 it wasnt easy but had to be done every so often have you switched his diet by any chance cause that could cause constipation good luck and hope some of my sugguestions were helpful oo and you dont have to use all the enema just some you could also contact your pediatrician and ask the nurse they could help you out with sugguestions too

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.