Skip to content
Sleep, oh how I miss you
Zanders_mommy posted:
I read many posts on a various websites about sleep... so here I am posting my experience/question with hopes that fellow moms and experts can help. My son is four months and does not sleep well during the day or night. I guess you can say he is sleep deprived. He sleeps in the family bed, we resorted to this when he was colicky. Sleeping on his back was just not an option. He wanted to sleep in the upright postion. Well, needless to say, I am ready for him to get better chunks of sleep. Whether it is 2 or 3 hours at night, I want him to have a peaceful cycle. He wakes in search of food (the breast)/soother.
I have hopes that a restful sleep cycle will help his naptime as well. So I guess my question is, how do I get him to sleep in his crib and not rely on feeding/soothing at night? Will this eventually help him sleep longer periods?

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.