Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
ear infection????
mom2aboy3 posted:
so my almost 10 mth old son has been real cranky and just crys 90 percent of the day and 90 percent of the night i am getting maybe 2 in half hours of sleep at night cause hes just not feeling good i thought ok maybe hes cutting some teeth sence he only has 2 teeth on the bottom and feeding him has been a chore last week i cant get him to eat more then half a jar of food at a time and he only sips his bottles or sippy cup i still give him a bottle at night cause he wont hold his sippy himself but i noticed yesterday that when he would lay his left side of his face on my shoulder or the couche when im trying to get him down for a nap he would start crying and move to the right side immediately hes had a fever that ive been able to keep low with tylenol or ibuprophen for last 3 or 4 days im thinkng cause of the fever and the not wanting anything touching his left ear maybe he has an ear infection and should see his pedi ive tryed to touch his ear and he crys so this is also why im thinking ear infection

Allaya9 responded:
Definitely take him in to see the pedi sounds like an ear infection to me, my little guy seems to get them everytime he gets a cold though last time he gave no indication it was found at his 15 month check-up. Since he's running a fever just go ahead and take him in. Good luck hopefully they can clear this up and you both can get some sleep!
Me(37) DH(38) Lochlan Sidney born 9/9/11

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.