Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please just a few questions
rquade1369 posted:
Hi my name is Richard Quade and I am not technically media I am just a 26 yr old parent from Arlington Texas and I am currently researching an idea that could possibly help alot of infants and children and I know if someone could help it would be you i just have a cpl questions if you are able to answer.

On average how many children to you treat with neck and spinal injuries?

How crutial is infant spinal and neck development?

Are there and products or devices that help an infants or toddlers spinal and neck development.?

Im sorry about the random and confusing email but I have an idea and it could help alot of infants all over the country possibly the world as well as adults and parents.

Thank you for your time and if you need to contact me please feel free to call me at 817-987-7083 or email me back

Richard Quade

Take the Poll

If there was a product that would help develop your babies spine while also be a comfortable pillow to lay anywhere on would you look into buying it?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe, Depends on price
vote
View Poll Results

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

anemia scare
my 16 month old daughter just got some blood work done and the results came back and showed she was anemic. We are very concerned, scared, ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 8 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.