Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
9mo old not sleeping and cries alot
An_251789 posted:
Our 9 month old baby girl has started waking thru the night and when she does, she screams and cries. She will go back to sleep but then seems to get up every 45- 1 hr. My husband and I both work so we are exhausted but more importantly, we are so upset because we want to help our daughter. She has 2 teeth so maybe she is getting more? She is very fussy thru the day also and we are just at a loss. Our son was not like this at all...that we can remember LOL (he is 5). Any advice is welcome.

Soccer responded:
My doctor said if they are always cranky that the baby could be caliky (i don't how to spell it). Also if there so cranky to something could be wrong with her teeth.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.