Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

1 month
    Megdo posted:
    My boy is 5 weeks old and he started gruntting while he sleep when he was about 2 weeks old. He did not sleep long and while he sleep he make a noise or he grunt a lot and make his face red. Is this normal for baby? Please help me. P/s he seems to be better if I let him sleep next to me or if I hold him while he sleep, he is quite.

Soccer responded:
    I have a 2 month old baby, my husband and I put her on oxygen. Due to she would grunt or just hold her breath. She seemed so better when she slept on my chest or felt me breathing. I would demand a sleep test for your baby, but this means you may not be able to hold him while he is asleep.

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
    For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 5 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.