Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My 12 week old cousin
lebelleartiste14 posted:
My 12 week old cousin is a very unhappy baby. He constantly digs at his ears and eyes and rubs his face on any surface/object we give him. My family believes that his face/ears may itch. When you go near his ears with any kind of touch at all, he screams like its hurting him. He cry all the time with very few breaks in between, with actual tears, too. I may be young but i know babies only cry like that when they hurt, really bad. He doesn't respond to any kind of noise and wakes up to almost all vibrations. He doesn't sleep very well either due to this. He also throws up a lot. Not just a little bit of spit up, but A LOT. The doctors he goes to are pitting out all these nonsense theories as to what it could be, but all of the seem really off the wall and not even possible in a 12 week old infant. Does anyone know what could be going on with this beautiful baby boy? Please, my family is desperate!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.