Skip to content
my 3 year old daughter is very serious
maciie posted:
when she was a baby she never cried for her bottle... at one time she missed two feedings and did not mind she just kept sleeping... ive only seen her smile twice in her three years of life and laugh once... she never gets fussy. she talks as well as a 3 year old should talk but doesn't really feel like it, she asks for things by pointing.i really don't like, i try to make ask for it by talking but she just looks at me and walks away. she doesn't want to interact with children she doesn't play with her toys...she walks around the house, but other than that she does nothing. she just wants to be by my side. if i sit her down somewhere she doesn't move from that spot... all she does is look around with her big beautiful green eyes... CAN YOU HELP ME WHY IS SHE LKE THIS TH DOCTOR SAYS SHE FINE, THAT THEIR NOTHING WRONG!!!!

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Crib Safety Tips
CRIB SAFETY TIPS if you have a used crib or are considering buying one: Make sure it has no corner posts. older infants can catch ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.