Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Baby Rash
AmyBankGirl posted:
My 16 week old baby has an awful rash on most of her body. It's hundreds, if not thousands, of tiny pin size bumps that can be skin color but also can turn very bright red. She scratches at them, so they are itchy. They cover the front side of her body but not her back or butt. They're particularly bad on her face/head. She's seen three different Doctors with three different diagnoses: 1) virus, 2) eczema, 3) allergic reaction. I just want a resolution and to make her feel better. How can I treat something when I don't know what it is? Any ideas? Would like to be pointed in the right direction. Thank you.

Featuring Experts

Dr. Dan Brennan is a Board Certified Pediatrician and Certified Lactation Counselor. He is a graduate of UCLA, Albany Medical College and completed ...More

Helpful Tips

Updated Crib Safety GuidelinesExpert
For information on the latest federal crib safety standards, here is a link to important points for parents to be aware of! ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 5 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.